Terms and Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions references to ‘our’ ‘we’ and ‘us’ are to PC Shopper a Division Of Business Images Holdings Pty (Ltd), company registration number 93/02773/07, registered office: 980 MeadowBrook Business Estate, Jacaranda Avenue, Olivedale, Randburg, Johannesburg, 2188.
References to ‘the Website’ or ‘this Website’ are to www.pcshopper.co.za
References to ‘you’ and ‘your’ are to any company or individual making use of the PC Shopper website.
- You are not required to register an account with us in order to make a purchase, although it is advisable that you do so. Once you create an account you will not have to input all your information when making another purchase from our website.
- You will be required to provide personal details for delivery, billing & warranty purposes. We will not sell or give out your personal information to third parties unless it is for delivery, installation or warranty purposes.
- For security reasons you also agree not to disclose your username and password to any third party.
- You agree to full liability for all purchases made using your account whether they are unauthorised or fraudulent.
Delivery & Collection
- We deliver to any physical address within South Africa provided it is not in an informal settlement. We do not deliver outside of South Africa.
- Orders over R1000.00 are delivered free of charge; orders under R1000.00 will ship at a fixed rate of R90.00 Incl VAT.
- We deliver either by courier or our in-house shipping service.
- All shipments are comprehensively insured at no additional cost to you, delivery is 100% guaranteed or your money back!
- We do not ship with the SA Post Office or via PostNet.
Important: If you need more information on when we can deliver please call us on 011 234 3330 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the option to order any product from our website and collect at our warehouse situated at 992 MeadowBrook Business Estate, Jacaranda Avenue, Olivedale, Randburg, Johannesburg, 2188.
- Always confirm that stock is available before arriving at the warehouse, we will not be held liable if you arrive at our store and an item is not in stock.
- Due to the vast number of products available and the nature of our business we do not physically stock every item listed on our website.
- In store payments are accepted for all items that are R10 000 and below.
If you prefer to collect, simply walk in, pay by card or cash, and walk out with the product you require, dependent on availability of stock.
Refusal of Order
Our confirmation emails to you do not signify our acceptance of your order, nor do they constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. At any time after the receipt of your order, we may accept, cancel, or place quantity limits on your order for any reason.
We reserve the right to refuse to process an order or not to accept an order due to the following reasons:
1. In the event of a technical or a typographic error in the prices or in the rest of the product information displayed on the website when the order was processed.
2. Lack of availability of the product you ordered.
3. When our security systems indicate that the payment may be fraudulent.
4. When we are unable to deliver an order to the address provided by you.
In these cases we will reimburse the full amount of the cancelled portion of the order.
E & OE
“Errors and Omissions Excepted” simply means that every care is taken to ensure that all information on this web site is present and correct, but there may still be errors on this web site. If you find an error or omission, please let us know, and we will correct it as soon as possible after verification. We apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused, but due to the vast amount of products listed we cannot always offer the exact described product at the specified price, if errors and / or omissions are present. We will not be held liable for any claims or damages caused by errors and omissions so it is advisable to check both specification and pricing before ordering or using information provided on this web site.
Updating of the Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to modify, add to or remove from portions of the Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice. It is your obligation to periodically check the Terms & Conditions for changes or updates. Your continued use of the pcshopper.co.za website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered as your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
A backorder is an order for a good or service that cannot be filled at the current time due to a lack of available supply. The good or service can be ordered with a delay in delivery. Due to the exchange rate, the advertised price of an out of stock item may not be the final price that will be payable. A new price will be available once the ordered good or service is available. Please check with your sales representative regarding backorder items.Get In Touch