At PC Shopper we strive to offer you South Africa’s best warranty service.
We will ensure your product is repaired and back to you in the shortest possible time at absolutely no cost incurred to you.
How Do I Log A Warranty Claim?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011 234 3330.
- We will send our courier to collect the faulty product from you.
- We will book the faulty product into the authorised repair centre.
- After the product is repaired we will courier it back to you.
Note: All courier costs will be covered by PC Shopper. We will insure your product throughout the warranty process.
- Products which have an on-site warranty will be repaired at your premises.
- Brother products with an on-site warranty will be repaired if you reside within 80kms from a Brother Repair Centre.
If you reside more than 80kms from a Brother Repair Centre we will collect, repair and return your product.
Brother Repair Centres are located in the following towns & cities: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, East London, Polokwane, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Mahikeng.
You may purchase an extended warranty on certain laptops, desktops and printers.
These extended warranties are listed as Related Products which you can add to cart and checkout.
If there is no extended warranty listed as a Related Product enquire with us and we will quote you accordingly.
- All products available from PC Shopper carry a minimum 1-year warranty.
Certain products may carry a warranty of up to 5-years, this will be stipulated on the product page.
- If a faulty product cannot be repaired we will pass a credit for the full amount.
You can opt for a full refund, an exchange or store credit to purchase an alternative product.
- The following are not regarded as defects and will void your warranty:
- damage arising from abuse, negligence or incorrect usage of the product
- damage arising from regular wear and tear
- damage arising from electrical surge or corrosion
- damage arising from unauthorised alteration to the product
- We do not cover issues related to software unless the issue originated with the manufacturer of the product.